- Woodend at Sheepdrove Organic Farm - our very own onsite accommodation comprising of 9 ensuite rooms sharing a large farmhouse communal kitchen.
- Queen's Arms, East Garston - a short 15 minute drive from the farm with a traditionally English feel
- The Pheasant Inn - also 15 minutes from Sheepdrove but with a more modern finish
- Mercure Newbury Elcot Park Hotel - a Georgian Manor House located a little further out but with plenty of rooms for larger conferences
- Gee Gee’s Driving Services, Lambourn - 07713 241455
- Tav’s Taxi Hire, Lambourn - 07979 742354
- Valley Cars, Great Shefford - 07711 351403
- Ridgeway Coaches, Wantage - 01235 760844
- Planet Pursuits - years of experience at holding team building away days, company fun days for groups of different sizes
- Raising the Baa - Raising the Baa help executive teams to test their communication and leadership skills from a ewe-nique perspective - through the metaphor of sheep-herding. Not imaginary sheep either - the genuine woolly animals!
For more information call 01488 674747 or complete an enquiry form.